Sunday, January 22, 2006

Personal Update

One day I seemed to be prompted by the Spirit to pray for a new and better place to live. The next day the news came that we had to move. I live in a sober house in Philadelphia. The house was being vacated and we were being relocated. So blogging went from being easy to difficult. I am not too happy with the new place. For one thing it is farther from my job, but mostly it is farther from my old home wherein dwell my ex-wife and two children. The one thing that has happened is that I have begun asking around so maybe there is something good in my future. Please pray for me. Meanwhile I will be a little slow in posting new thoughts. Meanwhile please read some of the older stuff. I pray that it will have value in bringing you closer to our heavenly Father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home