Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A prayer for us.

I am trying to fight the good fight of faith. I have accepted living in the hole that I dug for myself too long. I pray for those who may read this. I pray that the Father will enlighten you and inspire you too look up and believe that He is willing and able to raise our lives to a new level. Give liberally, pray without ceasing, seek and be thankful for every opportunity to worship God. Rest in Him, His peace is beyond our understanding.
I pray against the spirit of oppression. I pray against the lies and destruction that comes against the children of faith. The blood of Christ has already destroyed the works of the enemy. Thank God for this, there IS hope. I ask that the fruits of the spirit would fill our lives to overflowing, in Jesus name. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home