Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I'm Back?

Life has spun out of control.

I have moved twice in the last month and started a new job. The place I currently live has no computer, hence no internet access. I am writing this from a library.

After many intense days of prayer, I suspect that God started to move some things around, including me!

I am still sober. I still find that I need to worship God with others to feel better. Just now I am feeling that it is possible that God will give me a better future. The present is kind of shaky.

I find that I fear being alone. I dread the thought of being old and alone. I am already 49 yrs old and life is starting all over again for me. I too easily worry about myself. This condition is as old as I am. I find that I do not love others the way I should. This leaves me without close contact with others. Then there is the great big hole in my heart from being estranged from my family.

I pray that I will once again be able to share something helpful through this blog. I have no idea when I will be able to contribute new materials. There are other writings linked to the Onwards and Upwards web site if you feel so inclined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home